A nEw YeAr!
I am excited to start a new year! It is kinda like getting a “redo” or maybe not. At least it is a fresh start! Things I plan on doing this year are:
– Having devotions with Asher every day. He has loved this so far. He also enjoys having a turn to pray.
– Having a more positive outlook on life – regretfully, this is something I lacked last year.
– No diapers in ’09! Asher will be a porcelain regular!
– Less time on the computer while my boys are awake… when they are napping – that is my time, well at least some of it!
– Putting nothing on our credit cards…we wil be debt free even if takes us until we are in our 80’s… then we will be partying it up on the shuffle boards!
– Learn to spend time alone!
– Every month…Asher and I will have a “date”! And when Silas gets a little older I will do this with him too!
-Oh yeah, “No babies in ’09” – odd years have really got us on this! 🙂 Maybe in ’10 or ’11 🙂
Anyway those are a couple of things I have really considered! What about you? Anything Good?
My baby is already 14 months old!